Procurement Agent 2Hazelwood, Missouri
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is looking for a Procurement Agent (Level 2) for our Hazelwood, MO facility. The Procurement Agent will be an integral member of the Boeing Distribution Procurement team. Provides oversight and management of supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance. Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions. Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements. Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions. Consults with external customers to resolve supplier performance issues. Leads supplier performance teams to develop strategic supplier solutions across programs and commodities. Participates on supply chain process improvement teams and identifies improvement opportunities for potential integration into supplier contract strategies.
This is a hybrid position which allows for some telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Plans and implements activities related to the timely, cost-effective procurement of goods and services.
- Responsible for researching, sourcing, evaluating and processing orders to purchase services, supplies and equipment based on price, service, quality and warranty to meet customer needs.
- Performs continuous review and analysis of demand and supply, optimizing execution of the supply chain while balancing inventory, supply orders and schedule demand.
- Prepares and executes proprietary information agreements.
- Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- 3+ years experience with Systems Applications and Processing (SAP) and Procurement to Pay (PTP)
- 3+ years experience interacting directly with suppliers regarding contract requirements and/or proposals
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ability to travel 10% of the time domestically and/or internationally
Preferred Qualifications/Desired Skills (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities