Procurement Agent Level 1Hazelwood, Missouri
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an opportunity for a Procurement Agent to join the Supplier Management team in St. Louis, MO. This team will be in support of Commodities and Services.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements.
- Communicates performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance.
- Performs continuous review and analysis of demand and supply.
- Prepares and executes proprietary information agreements.
Work Shift: Full Time Day Shift
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or a related field
- Experience in Procurement and Supply Chain processes
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project
- Experience interacting with customers or suppliers regarding contract requirements and/or proposals
- Experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment is highly desired
- Experience implementing process and/or strategy improvements and an applied understanding of Lean practices
- Ability to be self-directed in work and/or previous experience in a self-directed role
- Communication skills and customer focus are critical to be successful in the role
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. 4 years' related work experience)
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.