Facilities Plant Maint Spec (Fac Plant Tech Gen M/C)Heath, Ohio
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you will learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking Facility Plant Maintenance Specialist (Level B) to join the team located in Heath, Ohio.
- Follow established preventive maintenance program to repair and maintain plant and office facilities.
- Support internal customers by responding to repair calls and resolving problems using appropriate equipment and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain Clean Work Areas (CWAs) and clean rooms within required cleanliness standards.
- Perform facilities construction, maintenance and repair tasks related to HVAC and other plant infrastructure equipment.
- Complete installations and repairs that may involve such skills as electrical, mechanical, HVAC and plumbing.
- Use assorted tools and equipment to maintain facilities.
- Comply with safety, building, security and environmental codes and regulations.
This position requires the ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance post start, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- HVAC/Maintenance certification from accredited technical school or equivalent training/education
- At least 1 year experience in conducting HVAC operations, maintenance and repair activity in an industrial or commercial facility setting
- Experienced in chiller/boiler operations and electrical troubleshooting techniques and practices
- Must be willing to work any shift.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Computer Maintenance Management System (Maximo)
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Individual Contributor - B
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More