Entry-Level Fabrication Specialist – (Multiple ShiftsHelena, Montana
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking a Fabrication Specialist (Level A) to support the Team in Helena, Montana on Multiple Shifts.
- Hand finish and edge break of aluminum, stainless & titanium production parts.
- Become familiar with Fanuc and Siemens controlled CNC milling machines.
- Assist with set-ups and machining on 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC milling machines of production parts for 737, 767, 777 / 777x & 787.
- Assists with assemblies of precision mechanical parts, bushing install, honing, final assembly of production parts and kitting.
- Assists with part detail assemblies, bushing install, honing, final assembly of production parts.
- Assists with part production & assembly with components and systems using established drawings, specifications and requirements.
- Utilize and follow standardized work and step details required for production parts and assemblies
- Assists real time problem solving to understand and determine the true root cause to eliminate all defects and improve the product, process or system.
- Assists and verifies that all parts are inspected prior to closing an operation so we do not pass on any defects to our downstream customers.
- Support a culture that is committed to continuous improvement.
- Hold ourselves and team accountable to Boeing Behaviors and Values.
- Be part of an environment of effective two-way communication (within team and across departments or shifts).
- Function as a team to work together to meet daily performance targets and achieve higher levels of safety, quality, and efficiency.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at Boeing in Helena, MT
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Ability to work any shift, week days, week nights, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs; Frequent lifting up to 10 lbs; Occasional carrying, lifting, pushing/pulling, walking, standing, balancing; Frequent reaching overhead and at or above shoulder; Frequent sitting; Frequent climbing
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Minimum 3 months experience in Aerospace, Fabrication, or Manufacturing experience.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. high school diploma/GED).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities