Cyber Security Assessment Specialist 4Herndon, Virginia
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for a Cyber Security Assessment Specialist 4 to join it's team.
As a Computer Systems Security Analyst on the TALOS program, you will be expected to:
- Design and implement safety measures and controls. Monitor network activity to identify vulnerable points. Address privacy breaches and malware threats.
- Support the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes and Information Assurance documentation for multiple analytic and mission systems across all CLINs
- Generate and maintain the complete security Body of Evidence (BoE) while leading the A&A activities according to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes (ICD 503, CNSSI-1253, NIST 800-37, NIST 800-53, etc.) for all multiple information systems
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements
- Prepare reports and action plans in the event that a security breech does occur
- Monitor the network and provide early warning of abnormalities or problems
- Communicate the system status and keep users informed of downtime or changes to the system
- Provide system updates and write code fixes
- Experience working with software developers and architects to understand security requirements
- Experience guiding the application developers on security policy, identifying security requirements, providing technical guidance for the satisfaction of requirements
- Experience creating and managing the plan of action and milestones (POA&Ms), and working with project managers and engineers to develop schedules and engineering actions that mitigate open findings
- Experience supporting the Continuous Monitoring of operational systems; experience monitoring and auditing operational systems for proper use
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelors degree +9 years of experience, Masters degree +7 years of exeperience or an additional 4 years of expereince in lieu of a degree
- 9+ years supporting Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and information assurance processes and documentation using RMF
- Knowledge of current security risks and protocols
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breech or other emergency
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certifications (eg, Security+) certifications
- RMF, Xacta experience
- Experience working with AWS/Google cloud-hosted information systems or applications
- Experience working with Redhat or CentOS linux operating systems
- Experience working in a DevSecOps environment and tool chain
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.