Experienced Systems Engineer
Here, systems engineering means integrating performance, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability and human systems into all of our products and solutions. In other words, you’ll build the future of Boeing.
of the time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take?
What makes a successful Systems Engineering employee? Check out the info to the right to see if you have what it takes.
- Technologically savvy
“ At Boeing, we work in space. We work in air traffic management. We build airplanes. It’s really rewarding to see work that we do in a lab develop into an amazing product. That’s a daily occurrence. ”Suzanne Hawkins Systems Engineer
Boeing’s Total Rewards may differ depending on business unit, subsidiary, position or geographic location. Certain eligibility provisions may apply to the programs or benefits below. Ask your recruiter for more details.
Most employees are eligible for an annual incentive reward.
Unlimited access to online lessons and certification courses.
12 weeks’ paid parental leave.
Generous company contributions and financial planning tools.
Back to School
Generous funding for hundreds of accredited colleges and universities (up to $25,000 per year for many programs; up to 100% for eligible STEM studies).
Up to $10,000 in donations and volunteer matching per year.
Experienced Systems Engineer
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing's Autonomous Marine and Maritime Systems (AM&MS) is a business unit within Boeing Defense, Space and Security that provides creative solutions to undersea systems problems. AM&MS is the Boeing center of excellence in undersea systems engineering, undersea structures, Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) guidance/navigation, user interface and embedded software development for command & control. AM&MS performs a full range of systems integration and testing.
- Perform a wide variety of Systems Engineering functions to ensure our products meet performance requirements and are delivered to meet market and/or customer needs.
- Develop system architecture as well as Systems Requirements
- Develop systems level requirements, requirement decomposition and support in system level integration and test.
- Support System Performance modeling, analysis, and reporting, System Test planning, execution, and reporting as well as other Systems Engineering functions as required to support system development and fielding.
- Support activities to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Evaluation of operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Support analyses and studies for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties to ensure mission success
- Development of planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
This position requires an active Top Secret (TS) security clearance
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
This position requires a current Top Secret clearance and is contingent on clearance verification and customer concurrence. Please include clearance and date on profile/resume
- Experience with requirements analysis, DOORS tool, integration and test, and requirement verification
- Experience with algorithm development.
- Must possess good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Security Clearance access (SCI w/polygraph)
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.