Senior Principal Cyber Software EngineerHerndon, Virginia
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is looking for a Principal Cyber Software Engineer to join its team.
As a U.S. government contractor, Boeing will require all new hires and employees located in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Individuals who are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals who are approved for a reasonable accommodation will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing and possibly other health and safety measures. Employees working in certain positions may be required to undergo frequent COVID-19 testing prior to December 8th if they are not fully vaccinated.
The candidate should have experience with Agile software methodology and software engineering design best practices, will work within a cross-functional Scrum team, and will be responsible for developing software, participating in acceptance criteria development, documenting instructions, and participating in integration activities.
- Performs software engineering and development activities
- Develops and integrates bug fixes and new feature enhancements using DIA standard development tools and processes (e.g., Java, Jira, Git, Junit)
- Serves as SME on Java technology and Git
- Assists junior developers as needed
- Identifies and integrates DIA and IC shared services (e.g., IC PKI and IAA)
- Supports trade studies/analyses of alternatives and assessments of potential technologies that may be applicable to the system, and provides recommendations
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- A Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- 4+ years experience using Java and Git
- Experience with RHEL/CentOS Linux, Docker, JDBC, and Junit
- Experience with Apache NiFi
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with cross domain systems
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities