Senior Principal Cyber Systems Engineer/AdministratorHerndon, Virginia
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for a Senior Principal Cyber Systems Engineer/Administrator to join it's team.
The selected Systems Administrator will work on site in the program’s Herndon office 4 or 5 days/week and serve as a privileged user/PUA for assessments and other activities.
- Creating and following DevOps procedures using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and AWS CloudFormation
- Assisting in conducting certification and accreditation assessment and authorization (A&A) on applications IAW within RMF
- Implementing, verifying, and maintaining DISA STIG compliance, including implementing automated STIG compliance
- Supporting ISSOs with technical expertise
- Creating and updating documents and diagrams required to fulfill security accreditation requirements.
- Willing to learn new technologies and ask for help when stuck
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- Experience with developing, deploying, monitoring, and troubleshooting AWS cloud-based software solutions
- Hands-on system administrator
- Security+ or other IAT Level II certification (required to obtain PUA)
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as Bash and Python
- Basic understanding of an Object-Oriented Programming Language, preferably Java
- Experience with Chef, Ansible, or Terraform for automation and configuration
- Experience integrating Jenkins and Docker for automated CI/CD pipelines
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes or OpenShift Container Platform
- Experience with Git for Source Control
- Experience with one or more of these technologies is a bonus: Kafka, JumpMind, Immuta, Axway, NiFi (especially tuning NiFi)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities