Experienced Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer 3Hill Air Force Base, Utah
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us
The Minuteman FT3 Program is seeking an experienced Design and Analysis Engineer to support system design finalization and certification for flight test of the FT3 System, located at Hill AFB, UT.
This is a union represented position
- Works with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Analyzes and translates requirements into system, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
- Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
- This position will required 25% domestic travel.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This position requires the ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance post-start, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- BS degree or higher in Engineering
- 3 or more years of systems engineering experience
- Experience in electrical or electronics design
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in design software (e.g. Pspice, Cadence)
- Experience working with flight test requirements.
Typical Education & Experience
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More