The Boeing Global Real Real Estate (GRE) is currently seeking an International Project Implementation Manager – Europe and Russia
The Non US Project Implementation Oversight Leader reports to the Director-Real Estate (Global Real Estate Organization). In this role, you’ll be leading Boeing’s Non US Project Management team ensuring timely project delivery, best practices, budget, quality and safety
We are looking for an experienced Project Management leader who has overseen and managed diverse teams delivering large office fit-out and ground up construction projects (airside, MoD, manufacturing, warehouse builds)
You will be responsible for team oversight, contractor relations, project implementation (budget, schedule, quality, safety) and project reporting. The role will be required to work closely with a variety of stakeholders coordinating activity and reporting progress
The suitable candidate will have good interpersonal and strong leadership skills as well as in depth understanding of the construction industry, project management and commercial acumen. This needs to be combined with experience working in a complex, international, matrix environment
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience leading diverse teams, initiatives, or projects that create a significant change in how service delivery is performed with demonstrated improvement to cost and quality. The position requires strong people leadership skills and demonstrated ability to drive and influence change (change agent.) This leader will be adept at conflict management, collaboration, developing talent and holding candid conversations. Estimated 25-50% travel globally expected.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in leading or managing projects internationally
- Experience developing strategic Long Range Business Plans
- Experience in facilities construction implementation, including developing project requirements, design and constructability reviews and negotiating construction documents
- Experience managing large-scale office, lab or manufacturing projects throughout the design and construction life-cycle.
- Demonstrated competence of managing complex projects – management of airside projects and working with Ministry of Defense would be a benefit
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Ability to work with and report to team members at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates competencies in conflict and crisis management; collaboration; process improvement; people development; two way dialogue; and resource sharing
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate may be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award