Senior Systems Validation and Verification LeadHuntington Beach, California
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is seeking for a Senior Systems Validation and Verification Lead to join their team in El Segundo CA.
In pursuit of Boeing's research and business interests, the successful candidate will:
- This position will lead the Systems Engineering Validation and Verification efforts including identifying required analysis, defining demonstration test vehicles, establishing test execution success criteria and evaluate test execution results in order to meet end customer research and development goals.
- Work on world class, next generation disruptive technologies across the enterprise and at business partners and teammate facilities to develop, document, analyze, and test operational, functional, and environmental requirements of non-recurring development research systems.
- Leverage advanced Model Based Systems Engineering methods and tools to perform complex analysis and trade studies to evaluate Key Performance Parameters from technology requirements definition, design and manufacturing process definition to product development phase, supporting the technology all the way from concept definition to technology demonstration.
- Provide high impact, creative and innovative solutions to complex technical problems
- Work both independently and as part of a dynamic team environment alongside world-class research scientists and engineers
- Provide critical support and independent review of the work of teammates
- Lead test verification and validation of for demonstration of technologies under research & development.
- Lead definition and planning of test bed including key technology elements, test equipment hardware/software interfaces, setup, processes and procedures.
- Interface with technology development lead to ensure planning and execution meet end item deliverable needs and interim checkpoints planned in project plan
- Provides recommendations for test approaches, measurements, and processes that will provide data to validate underlying technologies and calibrate relevant models
- Documents planning for future development tests and summary of executed test results for inclusion into end customer contract deliverable
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Experience in new technology or product/capability development
- 5+ years of experience in system design, functional decomposition, requirements development analysis, verification and validation
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel at all organization levels including suppliers and customers
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in a test, verification & validation lead role responsible for ensuring planning and execution of developmental testing
- Experience in a laboratory and test environment
- Demonstrated leadership for driving issue resolution and mitigating technical risk
- Adjudicated counter intelligence polygraph completed within the last 5 years
Typical Education/Experience: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities