Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management LeadHuntsville, Alabama
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development and application of Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), parts, materials and process system, cyber security engineering, software assurance and program protection for major defense acquisition programs in support of the GMD DSC contract.
- Support the management and procurement of safety and mission critical products and systems, to include compliance with the prevention of purchasing counterfeit electronic parts and materials.
- Efforts include the: 1) working with program offices to implement the Acquisition System Protection program to include their system’s cyber resiliency; 2) identification and protection of mission critical functions to achieve Trusted Systems and Networks (TSN); 3) software assurance; 4) systems security engineering and 4) implementation of the GMD Program Protection Plan (PPP)
- Provide input to, help develop and maintain the Program Protection Implementation Plan (PPIP)
- Participate in annual or as required Program Protection Security Assessments to evaluate adherence to the PPIP and its requirements
- Coordinate with the GMD program office and the Suppliers to ensure that SCRM mitigations for hardware, software and firmware critical items are addressed in the GMD Program Protection Implementation Plan (PPIP)
- Identify/implement the appropriate mix of OPSEC measures to protect the program and system information, components, and technologies from the known security threats and attacks across the acquisition life cycle
- Conduct regular Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM), prepare and present the results to MDA Program Protection (EIR) as directed
- Ensure compliance with DoDI 8500.01 and the NSA Guide for addressing malicious code with all software developments teams
- Assist MDA in their criticality analysis to identify mission critical functions, logic bearing information and communications technology (ICT) and critical components assessed as Level 1 and Level 2 and ensure the results are updated and available at the government Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR)
- Ensure compliance with SCRM as identified in the MDA Parts, Material, Processes Mission Assurance Plan (PMAP) Rev B and the GMD PPP. Efforts include: 1) Ensuring these requirements are flowed down throughout the GMD supply chain; 2) working the with GMD Parts, Materials, and Processes Control Board (PMPCB) to assess those vendors who provide logic bearing critical components and 3) ensure only logic bearing critical components are procured from approved vendors IAW the PMAP Rev B
- Other cyber engineering tasks as needed
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Cybersecurity with a focus on cyber supply chain risk or system security analysis
- 3+ years of experience with cyber supply chain risk management for major defense acquisition programs
- Knowledge and experience with DoD 5000 series, Defense Acquisition System, and FAR clauses
- Cybersecurity Certification: Security+, CISSP or the like
- 10% to 20% travel
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of the Government-Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP); As Designed Products Material List database (ADPML); and Supportability Management Assessment Report Tool (SMART)
- Experience with Criticality Analysis, identifying and protecting Critical Components and mapping supply chains
- Experience with developing cyber supply chain (SCRM) risk mitigation strategies
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.).
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More