Manufacturing Operations AnalystHuntsville, Alabama
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) is hiring a Sr. Manufacturing Operations Analyst (Level 4) to support the team in Huntsville, AL. This is an exciting opportunity to assist in executing business plans, policies and procedures and develop organizational and technical strategies.
- Leads complex group work sessions selecting and using advanced Lean principles, processes and tools to implement the Boeing Production System for internal or external customers.
- Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria.
- Analyzes and interprets data. Provides feedback on assessment results and identifies opportunities for improvement and potential areas of risk.
- Works with organizations to develop strategies, plans and metrics to achieve business objectives.
- Works at the appropriate level in the organization to implement strategies and plans. Works under minimal direction.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location option.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. A U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in or supporting a manufacturing environment
• Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Minimum 3 years of experience implementing lean principles
• Minimum 3 years of experience preparing and presenting to executives, senior leadership, and external customers
• Experience with schedule and budget management, integration of all logistics elements, customer communication, as well as understanding of execution of program planning to ensure cost, schedule and technical baseline requirements are met
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• A current Secret Clearance
Typical Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award