Staff AnalystHuntsville, Alabama
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space and Security is seeking a Staff Analyst 2 for Huntsville, Alabama.
- Achieves efficient, timely, quality results by directing efforts on expected outcomes while providing exemplary business partner service within expected timeframes.
- Effectively collects, organizes, synthesizes, and analyzes data; summarizes findings; develops conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Discovers new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking.
- Tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Effectively plan what is to be achieved and involve all relevant stakeholders.
- Anticipate important or critical events, identifying resource requirements and assigning responsibility for specific work, including deadlines and performance expectations.
- Demonstrate ability to monitor progress and to make changes as required.
- Anticipates and responds to needs and demands of business partners and organizations (both internal and external) with a service excellence mindset.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Skill in utilizing different communication materials (e.g., proposals, papers, user guides, reports, articles, promotional materials, brochures, web sites, presentations, speeches) to satisfy a variety of customer requirements and environments.
- The ability to state what is needed to persuade and convince others without causing defensiveness and to inspire others to take action.
- Ability to build relationships to gain support and commitment from others, promote ideas with enthusiasm, conviction, and assertiveness.
- Ability to utilize technological tools (e.g., PC's, web sites) and business system applications to manage, synthesize, and interpret data relevant to workloads, responsibilities, problem identifications and resolutions.
- Ability to operate relevant personal computing hardware (e.g., personal computers, software, printers, and storage media) and standard software (e.g., word processing, graphics packages, spreadsheets/databases).
- Makes use of and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, and concepts.
- Refers to policies, procedures, and practices for guidance.
- Works under general supervision.
- Products are reviewed for sound judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Interacts primarily with internal personnel and external customers.
- Represents the organization on specific projects.
Education and Experience:
Typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Microsoft Office Suite & CAPRS
On Boarding of personnel
Bachelor plus three years
General Administrative Skills
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
Experience in the Aerospace Field
Knowledgeable of the different sectors of The Boeing Company
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Experience with CAPRs and SSPN
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with onboarding and facility coordination
Experience with integration of executive level briefings.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More