Product Review EngineerHyderabad, Telangana
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems.
- Assesses and resolves product/process issues through the product lifecycle.
- Researches and builds knowledge of Boeing and engineering design principles in order to develop solutions to product/process issues for production Non-Conformances.
- Participates in Material Review Boards and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Applies engineering principles to research technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by customer and designs interim and final engineering solutions.
- Assists with the design of interim structural repairs to restore damaged structure to original design strength capability.
- Analyzes, conducts root cause analysis and develops dispositions for design non-conformances.
- Identifies documents, analyzes reported problems and communicates deviations that could impact design intent and safety; recommends and manages resolution.
- Develops and implements product/process improvements.
- Designs interim structural repairs and conducts static strength analysis.
- Supports Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and participates in design reviews. Represents the engineering community in the build through post production environment.
- Represents the engineering community in the build through post production environment.
- Willing to work in Different time zones.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in: Mechanical, Aerospace / Aeronautical or Material Science Engineering
- Excellent cross-functional leadership, collaborative problem solving, building lasting relationships & proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Aerospace experience, fabrications, manufacturing, and/or additive manufacturing experience
- Production Engineering experience
- Relevant technological knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to lead others, work independently, and in a team environment
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering experience
- Material Review Board Certification experience or similar Liaison Engineering experience
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More