Project ManagerJakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company’s Global Support Center is looking for a Project Manager to support the team in Jakarta, Indonesia. This position will be responsible for planning and executing actions required to successfully implement the activities of GSC in Southeast Asia.
Please note it's a non-executive role, it will be an individual contributor without any direct report to the role.
- Responsible for developing project plans, directs all project phases and acts as primary customer contact for project activities conducted by the GSC SE Asia team.
- Uses Boeing Program Management Best Practices (PMBP) to develop robust operating and reporting rhythm for programs to ensure a successful outcome.
- Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Manages via project deliverables, all technical and functional staff assigned to the project
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identifies and actively manages opportunities, risks and issues to ensure effective resolution or mitigation, and co-ordinates required activities to ensure successful delivery
- Liaise with project stakeholders including GSC China team, Field Service SE Asia teams, Customer Support Seal Beach team, Engineering and training teams (Seattle) and Global Strategic Initiative team.
- Plans, schedules and manages project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Tracks and reports project status relative to the approved activities
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential risks, and devises contingency plans.
- Defines project success criteria and disseminates them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Provides assistance and guidance to other members of the project team, include mentoring and advising staff analyst
- Travel 20% of the time.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Experience of managing complex projects/program in engineering support sector is highly desirable.
- Highly competent in using MS Project & the MS Office products in general.
- The individual must be enthusiastic and hands on in their approach and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- They must be comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels within the organization including executives and be confident representing GSC to external customers and partners.
- Able to adapt approach to meet needs of different groups in different cultures
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Extensive Project Management experience; ideally holding a recognized Project Management accreditation.
- Experience using a RIO tracking and reporting tool.
- Customer Focus: Develop and maintain customer relations both inside and outside of the organization. Actively seeks information to understand customer’s circumstances, problems, expectations and needs.
- Builds Positive Relationships: Builds effective working with relationships with team and cross functional groups that are required to contribute to the success of the program.
- Business Acumen: Manages complex customer and stakeholder relationships. Deals effectively across all levels.
Typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master +4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.)
- This position offer one time relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities