Boeing Converted Freighter Supply Chain SpecialistJinan, Shandong
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing China is looking for Supply Chain Specialist to join the Boeing Converted Freighter (BCF) Program to help the overall management and coordination of spare parts utilization in the program. This senior position is based in Jinan, Shandong, China.
- Leads and administers post production requests for quotes containing long lead times, high value and/or lengthy bills of material
- Leads activities for economy of purchases.
- Leads and monitors customer allocation and delivery schedules and projections for significant customers.
- Leads the analysis of supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity and performs assessment of configuration change impact to supply support system.
- Initiates recommendations for repair sourcing decisions.
- Oversees the processing and documentation of repair items and warranties.
- Conducts supplier/customer presentations and program reviews.
- Identifies Supply Chain alternatives to resolve obsolescence issues.
- On Site support for Boeing contracted MRO
- Help resolve supply chain problems
- Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Ability to travel within China and some international travel required as needed
- Ability to speak, read and write local languages as well be fluent in English
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. One-way relocation benefits are available. Successful candidates must have existing / ability to obtain legal authorization to work in country for continued employment. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More