Cyber Sec Gov Risk & Comp Spec (Cyber Sec Gov,Risk&Comp)Kent, Washington; Huntsville, Alabama; Fairfax, Virginia; Charleston, South Carolina; Denver, Colorado; Chicago, Illinois; Everett, Washington; Seal Beach, California; Miami, Florida; Hazelwood, Missouri; Ridley Park, Pennsylvania; Mesa, Arizona; Dallas, Texas
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing’s Information Technology (IT) Risk Management & Compliance organization is looking for a talented Cybersecurity Governance, Risk & Compliance Specialist to join the team in Kent WA and or various locations across the US. The Risk Management and Compliance organization is responsible for risk strategy and management, risk and controls assessments, risk and compliance monitoring, and the SOX Program Office. The team is built on the NIST CSF framework and uses NIST RMF to manage the risk identification and handling processes, with the COSO framework forming the foundation of the control environment.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work closely with executive leadership and have experience in some of the following: risk and compliance management, IT SOX (Sarbanes Oxley), General Computing Controls, privacy, ITAR/EAR, CMMC, NIST CSF/RMF, COSO, COBIT.
- Cyber security policy support and compliance enforcement
- Export compliance support and consulting where Cybersecurity concerns arise
- SOX compliance support, consulting and readiness
- Readiness reviews for Corporate Audits in support of cybersecurity controls
- Evidence collection for third-party Cybersecurity assessments
- Control testing for General Computing Controls, CMMC, ITAR/EAR, SOX and HSPII
- Integration with cybersecurity incident responses and vulnerability scans
- Tracking and reporting performance to cybersecurity-related controls
- Root Cause Analysis for deficiencies on cybersecurity controls
- Corrective Action Plan development on cybersecurity risks
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R.§120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylum
- 5+ years of experience working in risk and/or compliance
- 1+ year of experience in a leadership role
- Experience developing or working with compliance processes and/or controls
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with cybersecurity policy compliance measures and analytics
- Exposed to project management best practices
- Knowledge of cybersecurity practices
Technical Bachelor’s degree and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 3 or more years’ of related work experience or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree or greater in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
“At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Colorado summary pay range: Min: $95,000.00 – Max: $164,000.00”
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.