Cybersecurity Endpoint Controls SpecialistKent, Washington; Charleston, South Carolina; St Louis, Missouri
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for a Cybersecurity Endpoint Controls Specialist to join our Endpoint Controls Team in Kent, WA. or various locations across the US.
Work with the Endpoint Controls team through the full life-cycle of security systems and application management on Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android platforms.
- Design, implement, and support information security protection solutions for endpoints to meet a more distributed workforce
- Collect and analyze data and metrics to assess risks.
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Support endpoint protection projects to implement new technology solutions.
- Support data loss prevention (DLP) initiatives.
- Understand security requirements and support processes for endpoints
- Maintain understanding of endpoint security capabilities, technologies, and strategy.
- Analyze and respond to end user reported endpoint protection usability issues.
- Play a critical role in supporting CMMC DFARS regulatory audit process.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R.§120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylum
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of cyber security experience
- Information Security and/or IT Product management experience
- Familiarity with software development life-cycle and enterprise security best practices
- Awareness of and willingness to learn standardized information security processes.
- Strong communication skills to support collaboration with customers, computing architects, other IT organizations, and suppliers.
- Highly motivated individual and a proactive learner.
- Ability to analyze endpoint, network and application logs
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Information Security experience.
- Threat modeling experience.
- Technical and/or security certification certifications
- Understanding of security best practices, threats, and mitigating techniques
- Strong analytical, and integration skills
Technical Bachelor’s degree and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 3 or more years’ of related work experience or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree or greater in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.