F-15C Simulator Instructor (part-time)Langley Field, Virginia
• Plan, support and execute all F-15C Mission Training Center (MTC) missions as a Contract Instructor Pilot and Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Develop mission training scenarios reflecting tactically relevant mission sets and incorporates products and services available via Distributed Mission Operations (DMO)
• Coordinate, analyze, develop and test complete scenarios for all MTC missions
• Maintain currency as F-15C 4-ship flight lead and escort package commander for DMO missions
• Provide support during all development, integration, test and deployment of hardware and software activities
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.) Must be fully capable of instructing pilots in all aspects of F-15C employment. Must have a minimum of 5 years F-15C pilot experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Previous Instructor Pilot experience in F-15, F-16, F/A-18, F-22, F-35 or compatible aircraft.
• Current SECRET (or higher) security clearance.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Over 500 hours of flight time in the F-15C.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Rated Military Pilot.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More