Simulator Technician IILangley Field, Virginia
• Repair, modify, maintain, and update the four F-15C MTC simulators located on site
• Install, configure, upgrade, modify and repair computer and network systems, visual image generation and display systems, Input / Output (I/O) systems, and control loading hardware & software
• Perform general pre-operations, post-operations, and component handling of flight training devices
• Perform troubleshooting to isolate computational, mechanical, or electrical faults and repair faulty components
• Provide customer service to the end-users (pilots, subject matter experts, and engineering)
• Perform additional duties as assigned by manager or site/shift lead
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.) Some travel may be required to support the program. Simulators are high fidelity, fully visual, latest generation flight simulators. This position will be located at Langley AFB, VA. Some travel may be required to support the program.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• CompTIA A+ Computer Certification.
Associates Degree or Higher
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More