Intelligence and Image AnalystLas Cruces, New Mexico
The Boeing Company is seeking an Intelligence and Imagery Analyst for the enterprise Geo-Spatial Product Quality group located in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Responsibilities: Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires an active Top Secret/ SCI U.S. Security Clearance or a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Typical Education & Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to meet time critical needs/demands with close attention to detail.
- Ability to work closely with other professionals and the customer community.
- Solid and effective communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must demonstrate initiative and be proactive in task accomplishment.
- Willing to work rotating shifts
- A Current and active Top Secret/SCI clearance or Top Secret/SSBI investigation
- Willing and able to obtain a CI Polygraph
- Multi-INT discipline knowledge with solid background in at least one discipline.
- Recent military or intelligence community operational experience.
- Familiarity with intelligence research methods and tools.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More