Facilities Multi Services ManagerLayton, Utah
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking Facilities Multi Services Manager (Level K) to join the team in Layton, UT.
- Manages employee activities within the facilities occupation including facilities planning, analysis, project administration, property administration, facilities provisioning, engineering, construction and Plant & Equipment maintenance.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals. Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, business partners and direct reports.
- Develops, oversees, and approves technical approaches, products and processes.
- Participates in equipment make/buy decisions; participates in source selection and provides technical oversight of suppliers.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees.
- Ensures onsite service providers remain compliant to Boeing procedures
- Assigns work to internal or external resources
- Provides supervision of in-house activities
- Exercises significant leverage and ownership in decision making
- Directs and administers contract activities, including the acquisition, selection and oversight of resources
- Manages construction projects, facility modifications
- Manages vehicle and equipment fleet
- Manages facility space allocation
- Works with and reports to team members at all levels of the organization
- Analyzes data and metrics to identify future organization needs
- Develops and manages budget, guides geographically separated teams, and forges strong customer relationships
- Exercises strong communications and interpersonal skills, while also building positive relationships in and out of the organization
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- This position requires the ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance post start, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
- 3+ years of management or experience leading teams
- Experience developing and presenting presentations to executive leadership
- Knowledge of relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Experience developing and managing a budget
- Experience in construction management
- College Degree or higher.
- Experience in production / manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of experience using Maximo or other Computerized Maintenance Software Systems
- 5+ years of experience in corporate facilities planning, maintenance, and construction
- 10+ years relevant work experience
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More