Chief of Staff - Europe President and UK MDLondon, England
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Chief of Staff reports to the Boeing International (BI) President of Europe. Responsible for supporting the President and the oversight of the Strategic Projects on behalf of the President. Coordinate and liaise between Regional BI Team and Global BI office and operate as a member of the BI Leadership Team.
- Support on long-range strategies (prosperity, environment etc); organizational goals for Europe Leadership Team; support Boeing UK Ltd (BUKL) COO with organisation goals for UK; and relevant objectives and initiatives.
- Works with the President and BUKL COO to define and execute the team operating rhythm;
- Work with the Government affairs, strategy & communications team to prepare for key meetings, coordinate visits with external high level customers, and local and national legislative visitors.
- Act as the focal for communication and coordination between the BI Global Team and European Leadership Team and for regular deliverables, briefings, meetings and work packages as they are required.
- Ensures coordination and alignment between Boeing Defence UK, Boeing Defence and Security (BDS) and Boeing International Counterparts
- Ensures organizational alignment with Boeing processes and compliance requirements
- Coordinates participation in relevant Boeing Commercial Airplanes, Boeing Global Services & BDS meetings and annual Boeing leadership meetings.
- Reviews and evaluates strategic organizational focus and priorities, identifies and recommends optimization opportunities and assists in the implementation of said recommendations
- Works with BUKL COO to coordinate the UK operational drumbeat and governance meetings; Works with the European President to coordinate an operational drumbeat and governance meetings; monitors and tracks project execution of related plans and communicate status
- Leads the design, logistics and facilitation of regional BI meetings/events; works with analyst to develop and consolidate executive level briefings
- Provides guidance to and solicit feedback from BI chiefs of staff for consolidated reporting to European President. Participates in meetings, steering meetings and associated events to help define and achieve organizational objectives
- Provides leadership to the Outer Office Executive Administrative Team and Staff Analyst positions.
- Coded and confidential Special Projects and ad hoc tasks will be assigned as needed
- Forge relationships with external customers and government counterparts as available
- Identifies best practices and synergies and leverages them across the organisation
- Confidante to the European President, and UK MD.
You’ll be experienced in working in a multicultural, fast paced environment.
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of working in a busy, demanding and customer-focused office.
Previous relevant experience is preferred.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More