EAHI-Engineering Internship Positions in Multiple Boeing LocationsLong Beach, California; Renton, Washington; St Louis, Missouri; Everett, Washington; Mesa, Arizona; Seattle, Washington; North Charleston, South Carolina
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
As an intern at Boeing, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Over the course of our 10-12 week internship experience you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
- Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
Interns will have the chance to support engineering projects in space systems, military systems, commercial aircraft or technology development. Internship opportunities are available in but not limited to: aerospace/flight, mechanical/structural, electrical, software, systems, manufacturing, industrial, material and test engineering.
Applicants best matching the attributes/qualifications described below will be scheduled for on-campus interviews. After on-campus interviews, selected students will participate in virtual matching discussions where they will have an opportunity to talk to managers and provide preferences on a position that best suits their skills and interests, as well as the needs of Boeing. Internship opportunities are available throughout the country. Please select all locations where you would consider working. Relocation benefits are available to eligible candidates for our internship positions.
This position must meet Export Control Compliance requirements, therefore a “US person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position must meet Export Control Compliance requirements, therefore a “US person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during Summer 2020.
- We are seeking students pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in engineering from an accredited course of study in Aerospace, Civil (especially Structural emphasis or interest), Computer Engineering/Science, Electrical, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mathematics and Systems.
- The following attributes are desired: strong academic performance (preferred GPA of 3.5 or above), exceptional organizational and collaboration skills as demonstrated through leadership positions on teams and/or in student or civic organizations, strong technical experiences as demonstrated through technical projects, research or engineering internships, exceptional communication skills and interest and enthusiasm related to engineering, aerospace and a career with Boeing.
These positions are in multiple U.S. locations and may or may not be covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
Additionally, some positions may require the ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
UANWIA-JR (U32) - Intern - Student Engineer A - Junior/Year 3 (Intern
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More