Global Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Senior Project LeadLong Beach, California; Renton, Washington; Mesa, Arizona; Chicago, Illinois; North Charleston, South Carolina; St Louis, Missouri; Salt Lake City, Utah; Jacksonville, Florida; Huntsville, Alabama; Portland, Oregon; Houston, Texas; Seal Beach, California; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Huntington Beach, California; El Segundo, California; Seattle, Washington; Auburn, Washington; San Antonio, Texas; Plano, Texas; Ridley Park, Pennsylvania; Tukwila, Washington; Arlington, Virginia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Team is looking for a Global Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Senior Project Lead based out of one of the following locations: Chicago, IL; Arlington, VA; Long Beach, CA; Seal Beach, CA; El Segundo, CA; Huntington Beach, CA; Huntsville, AL; Mesa, AZ; Oklahoma City, OK; Auburn WA; Seattle, WA; Renton, WA; Tukwila, WA; Ridley Park, PA; North Charleston, SC; St. Louis, MO; or Jacksonville, FL;
- Initiates, benchmarks, develops, monitors, measures and iterates enterprise-level projects that support Boeing and Global Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (GEDI) strategies
- Partners to implement and scale GEDI projects focused on creating a culture of inclusion and building a diverse, innovative workforce globally.
- Collaborates with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Affirmative Action (AA), Diversity, Center of Excellence (COE) and business leaders on projects to influence systemic change and implement sustainable, effective GEDI initiatives
- Measures, tracks and analyzes the effectiveness of GEDI projects
- Leads or participates on cross-functional, cross-discipline project teams.
- Proven success in managing projects that influence change
- Stays current on equity, diversity and inclusion topics, trends and best practices
Employer will not sponsor visa for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of years of experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders (i.e. business partner, customer, Finance, suppliers) in planning and executing projects
- 5+ years of experience as proven leader with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience leading or managing projects that involved cross-functional or cross-business unit teams
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role leading diverse teams, initiatives, or projects to meet business objectives and influence change
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of Change Management experience
- 3+ years of experience developing and deploying companywide diversity strategies or initiatives
- 3+ years of experience using analytical, collaboration, communication and organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience negotiating with and influencing other functional and business unit leaders to achieve an objective
- 3+ years of experience in Agile project management
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years' related work experience, 19 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More