Mid -Level EE System Design EngineerLos Angeles, California; Seal Beach, California
Boeing is seeking a Mid-Level EE System Design Engineer to work in the Seal Beach, CA location. Boeing's Space and Launch Division manages the company's major commercial and government satellite and ground programs for communications, national defense and other missions.
- Works with customers to develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Analyzes and translates requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
- Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Supports fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active SSBI/Special Programs Access US Security Clearance. (A US Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active).
Typical Education & Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Engineering or physics degree is required
•Active SSBI/Special Programs Access US Security Clearance
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Familiar with analysis tools such as Matlab, SPICE
- Software experience and FPGA HDML programming language
- Experience in Project Management desired.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More