Mid-Level Integrated Planning & Scheduling AnalystLos Angeles, California; El Segundo, California
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level Integrated Planning and Scheduling Analyst in El Segundo, CA. This position will be part of the Boeing Space and Launch Systems Satellite Systems Business Area. The selected individual will support our Government Satellite Programs Integrated Product Teams within the El Segundo Development Center.
You will be responsible for assigned program and project planning and scheduling support to multiple programs within the business area. This role requires a business partner approach to independent work effort under the direction of schedule and program management.
You will draw upon your experience in all aspects of government or commercial program scheduling to include production programs, development program, software development programs and Project Server portfolio management. As the Scheduler, you will participate all aspects of Integrated Planning & Scheduling (IP&S) activities and will execute the following roles to provide actionable, value added products to their customers:
- Program Planning
- Program Scheduling
- Detailed Scheduling & Change Management
- Change Integration
- Prepare and submit Integrated Performance Management Reports (IPMR) or equivalent Leads, develops, coordinates, integrates, analyzes, and maintains plans and schedules for complex projects, programs, and change driven activities.
- Experience using Open Plan Professional, Microsoft Project, Milestones Professional and Excel.
- Leads in studies/analysis and planning efforts within and/or across programs/projects, organizations or business units to determine impacts, constraints, and plans involving product development, process improvement, or program initiative.
- Develop proposal plans and schedules, baseline execution schedules.
- Support the IP&S team in developing, integrating and maintaining the IMS reporting to the Program Management team.
- Accountable for schedule compliance, assessment of schedule risk, identification of opportunities (including schedule margin planning) and providing robust/actionable performance reporting from the IMS to support and drive program management understanding and action.
- Prepares Critical Path analysis, scheduling metrics and reports that depict program execution and progress to plan.
- Integrate of supplier and partner plans into the IMS to ensure the whole team is operating to the same rhythm and priorities.
Assist in driving program execution through quick turn generation of prospective schedule performance analyses, recovery/alternate scenario planning and improved schedule visibility/visualization.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires an active SSBI Background Investigation/U.S. Security clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Experience developing and maintaining integrated resource-loaded project schedules, including the use of project management tools and software such as MS Project, Milestones, Primavera, Open Plan Professional, etc
- Program planning and scheduling experience
- Experience with Program Management Best Practices in your work
- Experience in Critical Path Methodology, analysis and reporting
- Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar experience
- Active TS with SCI
Typical Education and Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
**Referral to this job is eligible for bonus**
Bonus amount: US dollars (USD) $4000
**This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility**
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More