Avionics Manufacturing EngineerManassas, Virginia
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and 1 year of related experience.
- Experienced working in aerospace avionics assembly.
- Experienced working with other engineers as well as avionics technicians to produce a product.
- Provide engineering support for wire harness design/assembly and related processes.
- May also work with PCBs to resolve issues.
- Make recommendations for avionics design and manufacturing improvements.
- Work with engineering to resolve design or manufacturing issues.
- Improve manufacturing processes to improve quality and ease of manufacturing.
- Maintain documentation of changes to avionics assemblies.
- Support work instructions and flow of work through the avionics shop.
- Avionics engineer must have engineering, computer and technical knowledge.
- Must be able to solve problems and implement ideas.
- Work as part of a team to complete projects.
- Capable of working on the manufacturing floor and standing for long periods of time.
- Day Shift
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More