PCB Altium Designer Contractor to DirectManassas, Virginia
Join Aurora Flight Science’s Avionics Engineering Group and work on cutting edge Unmanned Air Vehicle electrical designs. Your printed circuit designs will become an integral part of prototype aircraft and systems. You will work on an aircraft specific team with other engineers and designers making the future of UAVs a reality. Your daily work will be performed in Altium PCB, training in Altium is possible depending on candidate background and experience.
- Design of Printed Circuit Boards and Assemblies, including Gerber File and Bill of Materials Generation while working in collaboration with engineering.
- Compile build documentation and help guide prototype designs through build. integration and test.
- Compilation of component and footprint libraries as part of expanding Aurora’s current library.
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- Technical School or Job Specific Experiential Learning
- 5+ years of PCB design specific experience
Specific Job Preferences:
- Direct recent experience (last 2 years or sooner) in Altium PCB
- Direct recent experience (last 2 years or sooner) in Solidworks
- Direct recent experience (last 5 years or sooner) in Flex Circuit design
- Direct experience in Schematic and PCB libraries generation and maintenance in Altium PCB
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More