Engineering / Technical
Boeing Australia Component Repairs are currently seeking applications for an Aerospace Tradesperson (Structures/Composites) based in the Melbourne Airport facility.
The successful applicant will be a member of the team responsible for maintenance (modification, repair, overhaul, alteration, inspection, testing and troubleshooting) of aircraft structures and associated systems and equipment including composite work within the scope of their applicable training, competencies and authorisations. This role completes assigned tasks by undertaking a variety of trade level activities requiring the application of base aircraft trade qualifications and skills in accordance with approved procedures.
To be successful you will hold the following qualification and experience:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Structures) MEA 41311, or equivalent trade qualification
- Experience required in composites
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of aviation Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and aircraft structures maintenance procedures and documentation
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of Environment Health and Safety procedures
- Demonstrated experience in using aircraft maintenance technical data
As a Boeing Australia Component Repairs employee, you join other highly focussed and experienced professionals to provide maintenance and repair to customers.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment