Boeing Australia Component Repairs are currently seeking applications for an Administration Coordinator based in the Melbourne Airport facility.
The successful applicant will be a member of the team that is responsible for maintenance modification, repair, overhaul, alteration, inspection, testing and troubleshooting of aircraft structures and associated systems and equipment for civilian airlines and other contractors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional and confidential administrative support to the BACR Team
- Entry of relevant data into Business Management System as directed
- Processing of Accounts Payable / Receivable transactions
- Maintenance and monitoring of the BACR Group Mailbox, prioritising and initiating action on incoming correspondence where appropriate
- Reconciliation and submission of expense reports
- Archiving and Records Management
- Organising travel and accommodation as approved and required
- Preparation of Management Reports
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in a senior level administration role, with demonstrated professional qualities of integrity, reliability, confidentiality and initiative.
- Ability to provide professional prioritised administrative support to senior staff - including maintaining confidentiality, experience in handling sensitive issues, managing time critical schedules/priorities and meeting strict and changing deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with varying levels of personnel across all areas of the portfolio including business (e.g. IT, Finance) and technical (e.g. Engineering).
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
BDA is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. As such, we would welcome applications for Full Time, Part Time and flexible work arrangements.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.