Aircraft Assembly TechnicianMesa, Arizona
The Boeing Company has multiple job openings for experienced Aircraft Assembly Technicians in Mesa, Arizona, the home of the Apache Longbow Helicopter.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Need to be open to potential extended hours and/or various work shifts. Schedule is 4X10, Monday - Thursday.
- Assembly, disassembly, install, test and troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies on Apache Helicopters.
- Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning and blueprints, as well as other forms of both written and oral instructions.
- Mechanical, electrical/avionics, or composites work on Apache Helicopters.
- Follow specific tool control, FOD (Foreign Object, Debris) control and safety guidelines and policies.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Basic (Required) Qualifications
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- HS Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with aircraft assembly processes.
- Experience reading and interpreting assembly instructions or drawings, in english.
Preferred (Desired) Qualifications
- Prefer specific Apache knowledge in systems such as Hydraulics, Flight Controls, Rigs, Fuel, Environmental Control Systems, Avionics, Wire Harness Installation and Routing, Fairings, Brakes.
- A & P License preferred.
- Recent Apache experience preferred.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Non-SJC, Production & Maintenance
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More