Apache Aircraft Maintenance TechnicianMesa, Arizona
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This is a Long Term Assignment to Qatar for up to 4 years. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus.
Boeing is seeking multiple levels for: Apache Mechanics, Apache Armament/Electricians, GE-701 Series PowerPlant Technicians, Structural Technicians, ALSE Technicians, Tool Control/AGSE Technicians, Apache Powertrain Technicians, Apache Pneudraulics Technicians.
- AH-64E Qatar Air Force Maintenance Augmentation Team (MAT).
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance duties on AH-64E aircraft.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Travel on short notice.
- Travel both domestically and internationally.
- 3+ years of experience with the AH-64D, or AH-64E, aircraft.
- 3+ years of experience with Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation (ULLS-A(E)) and with Enhanced Logbook Automation System (ELAS) entries.
- Successfully completed, and be qualified by the appropriate U.S. Government armed forces aircraft maintenance course or civilian equivalent training. Contractor factory training or other equivalent training by industry shall be reviewed and approved by the PCO or his/her designated representative and/or the GFR as substitute.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
- Follow on efforts beyond initial period of performance is contingent on contract award.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Domestic Temporary Assignment benefits will be applicable upon hire.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as
outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More