Business Intelligence Analyst (BI Analysis)
We’re looking for Data Scientists who can harness the power of data to help us create new innovations in aerospace. You’ll use advanced analytics to build the future.
of the time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take?
What makes a successful Data Science employee? Check out the info to the right to see if you have what it takes.
Most employees are eligible for an annual incentive reward.
Unlimited access to online lessons, certification courses and degree-seeking programs.
12 weeks paid parental leave.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions (up to 11 percent!).
Back to School
Generous funding for hundreds of accredited colleges and universities (up to $25,000 per year for many programs; up to 100% for eligible STEM-studies).
Up to $10,000 in donations and volunteer matching per year.
Business Intelligence Analyst (BI Analysis)
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The ISC team has an immediate opening for a Business Intelligence Analyst (BI Analysis) in Mesa, AZ.
This critical position is responsible for designing business intelligence information models, dashboards, metrics and reports utilizing standard technologies and methodologies that meet business objectives. Combines programming, SQL skills, building, updating, and maintaining tableau dashboards. Utilize best practices and business expertise to deliver efficient and scalable business intelligence solutions with a target to improve business productivity and enhance business outcomes.
- Designing complex Business Intelligence dashboards, metrics, and reports utilizing technologies and methodologies that meet business objectives and allow ISC to improve business productivity and business outcomes with their key stakeholders
- Designing business intelligence information models, dashboards, metrics and reports utilizing standard technologies and methodologies that meet business objectives
- Combines programming, SQL skills, building, updating, and maintaining tableau dashboards
- Utilize best practices and business expertise to deliver efficient and scalable business intelligence solutions with a target to improve business productivity and enhance business outcomes
- Partners with internal team leads in the evaluation and refinement of Business Intelligence goals, business objectives, decision support needs, data and performance requirements to meet departmental/project level objectives
- Analyzes data elements and business rules applicable to the business requirements and offers options for simple Business Intelligence information model solutions that satisfy the customer’s needs
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience and proven proficient at tableau and SQL
- Experience creating, updating, and maintain tableau dashboards.
- Experience with business intelligence, data analytics and dashboards
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Python, Tableau, and/or other analytics tools
- Minimum 1 year of experience programming in any language
- Experience in translating customer requirements into a finished software application/product
- Experience working in supply chain
- Experience with executing projects using agile methodologies
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in data analytics, software product management, user experience design, web design, database architecture, SharePoint, and or supply chain operations
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.