CH - 47 India Program Field Service Representative AssociateMesa, Arizona; Huntsville, Alabama
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a CH-47 Experienced Field Service Representative to support military CH-47F helicopter. Position will be based at Indian Air Force base's Chandigarh and Mohanbari. This is a long term international assignment in India.
- Leads technical field support of company products
- Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems and specialty coverage
- Resolves maintenance and operational issues
- Monitors product performance and makes recommendations for resolution of potential issues
- Analyzes technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures
- Develops and conducts ad hoc training
- Communicate complex technical situations with the Program Manager and support engineers
- Interpret engineering drawings to assist in developing Boeing response to customer queries
- Technical advice for troubleshooting and repair at aircraft Organizational and Intermediate (O&I) maintenance levels to support air base operations.
- On-the-Job-Training to aircraft mechanics for O&I level maintenance tasks
- Aircraft systems operation explanation to customer maintenance and aircrew personnel.
- Short notice “Surge” support at customer designated off-site or field locations on ad-hoc basis
- Relocation may be provided, based on management decision.
This position requires an active CURRENT US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. (pre-start)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE)
- Minimum 5 years previous Chinook aircraft Organizational and Intermediate levels maintenance experience, along with Chinook scheduled Phase maintenance experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment duration's to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE)
- Previous experience as a Field Service Representative supporting CH-47 variant aircraft is desirable
- Previous customer support engineering CH-47 variant aircraft is preferred
- Previous experience supporting the military customer is beneficial
- Previous experience interpreting engineering drawings, documents and/or blueprints
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility for international assignments.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More