Mid-Level Business Operations AnalystMesa, Arizona
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing International Enterprise Services is seeking a Mid-Level Business Operations Analyst to join our team in Mesa, AZ.
- Performs operations management and compliance, Business Support services and traveler assistance for multiple delegated business activities such as Enterprise Services, Site Services, Finance & Business, Security & Fire Protection and Supplier Management
- Implements HR processes for international local hire employees (i.e. onboarding, leave services and employment termination) and provides guidance and assistance for international assignee with routine issues or concerns
- Performs facility operations and assists with non-real-property planning and project administration, and facilities provisioning
- Coordinates office and property accounting, invoicing, cost analysis, tax or other business objectives through collecting, processing and distributing cost or financial data
- Implements organization policies, programs, processes and procedures for the purpose of safeguarding people, property, information and the environment while ensuring compliance with applicable government and company security and fire regulations (e.g., business preparedness, country evacuation planning and crisis management, secure badge renewals)
- Enhancing operational effectiveness, acting as a strategy coordinator
- Ensuring continuous improvement and problem solving approach is adopted within the global operational effectiveness projects
- Enterprise Services functional liaison
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience in business operations
- 3+ years of experience using all of the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- 3+ years of experience applying continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Experience facilitating and presenting meetings to senior leaders
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with senior executives, customers, stakeholders, peers, and business partners
- Experience organizing and facilitating virtual meetings
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing's values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company's commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.