Experienced Flight Training SpecialistMiami, Florida
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
Boeing is currently looking for a Senior Flight Training Courseware Specialist to join their team in Miami, FL. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Global Services (BGS) business organization.
- Leads Company or program effort to define customer training requirements and develop proposals to satisfy requirements
- Selects appropriate training technologies for application to customer requirements
- Develops and documents training standards and specifications to enable trainings design, development and delivery
- Monitors program and supplier activity to ensure compliance with standards
- Applies advanced training concepts, techniques, and processes to develop systems level training and testing
- Works under consultative direction
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- A commercial pilot license or military equivalent
- Type rating on Boeing 787 or 777
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in designing CBTA (competency based training assessment) flight training programs
- 10+ years' experience developing pilot training curriculum for part 121 operations or foreign equivalent
- 10+ years' Experience as an instructor pilot or examiner
- Pilot experience with turbo-prop or jet background
- Commercial airline experience
- Experience with International airline operations
- Bachelors Degree
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and
typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.