Aircraft Documentation ControllerMiddle Wallop, England; RAF Odiham, England
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Responsible for delivering up to date technical publications and instructions, the preparation and issue of scheduled maintenance work packages to maintenance teams, post maintenance work package co-ordination and 1st time Quality Audit of aircraft documentation. Ensuring that aircraft maintenance forecasts and schedules are maintained and tasks planned accordingly throughout allotted maintenance timescales.
- Prepare pre-input maintenance requirements to aid development of SOW compilation during aircraft pre-input meetings with the customer, develop the scope of Deferred Defect rectification into the scheduled aircraft maintenance period and setting priorities for scheduled component replacements.
- Review Technical Instructions on receipt from the aircraft project team for accuracy, applicability and schedule period, adding the instructions to the aircraft task schedule and planning into the work packages as appropriate.
- Worked with the customer to reconcile maintenance plans to ensure the aircraft output standard meets operational requirements.
- Carry out receipt checks and electronic creation of aircraft parts, ensure configuration control and back to birth data correctly recorded on GOLDesp, compiling the component task schedules.
- Maintain access to current approved data through timely delivery of all applicable amendments and issues of the Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, Modification/Technical Instruction leaflets and repair instructions to maintenance teams.
- Raise F765 Unsatisfactory Feature Reports for amendment of IETMS technical data.
- Ensure all maintenance documentation is completed to the required quality to allow for ease of trending and analysis of data in support of the Mil CAMO Aircraft Maintenance Program.
- Ensure configuration control of Modification and Technical Instructions missing from aircraft records to establish a baseline of early life maintenance for Airworthiness compliance.
- Carry out 1st time Quality Audit checks of all maintenance work orders for correct compilation, referencing and completeness, rejecting where necessary for rework and compiling of meaningful metrics.
- Champion the continuous improvement of work recording standards through targeted training sessions derived from metrics results.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants.
Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Security Clearance: This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security clearance (SC) for which UK residency is required. All information will be checked and verified.
- Experience of GOLDesp and MOD Form 700 Series (RAF) beneficial.
- Experienced delivering up to date technical publications and instructions.
- Capable of understanding and interpreting Technical data.
- Knowledge of Part M and Part 145 Maintenance planning within a military environment beneficial.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities