Apache Flight Simulator InstructorMiddle Wallop, England
We are looking to hire an experienced Apache Qualified Helicopter Instructor (QHI), ideally with Flight Simulator experience to work at our Middle Wallop site delivering Apache Mk1 training
The key responsibilities in this role are:
- Conduct instructional sorties on the AH Mk1Full Mission Simulator (FMS) including:
- Pre sortie briefing
- Post sortie debriefing plus report writing
- Post sortie administrative actions (system fault reporting and time keeping)
- Utilising other Part Task Trainers (PTTs) to deliver training as required
- To gain and maintain Instrument Rating Examiner (IRE) status
- Maintain proficiency in the FMS associated systems (i.e. Threat Server)
- Deliver classroom training
- Perform assist in review of courseware
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in instructional methods, and knowledge of aircraft systems
- Understand the basic concepts military manuals, standards, engineering data and related documentation.
- Develop solutions, in collaboration with other team members and in accordance with established procedure and policies/guidelines. Implements endorsed changes as directed.
- Pursues continuous process improvements.
Apache QHI is highly desirable however, Non-Apache QHI may be consdered
Ideally you will have several years of flying experience as a Pilot, be qualified on the Apache helicopter and have a CFS(H) B1 Instructor rating. General instructor experience in academic and theoretical topics are also required
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More