IT Environment Management Specialist - Milton Keynes (Hybrid Working)Milton Keynes, England; Bristol, England
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Experience with specific technologies with regard to Continuous Integration Pipeline/DevOps
- Experience with the Openshift platform
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework and release processes
- Ability to remain calm under pressure or through demanding challenges
- Good analytical and fault investigation skills
- Can work on their own and as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in agile projects (mainly reporting/analysing progress and velocity)
- Experience of working within the Defence sector
- Exposure to Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities