Simulation Software EngineerMontreal, Quebec
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services is looking for an experienced Simulation Engineer that will directly report to the Vehicle Simulation Binary manager and will be virtually situated out Montreal, Canada.
- Generating, analyzing, debugging, documenting and testing software that simulates the characteristics of aircraft systems based on system design documents.
- Integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops and executes test procedures documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Performs software project management and software supplier management functions.
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys software processes, tools and metrics.
- Support software integration and coordination activities with local training device manufacturers in Montreal and possibly other locations as required to ensure successful integration and acceptance of software as well as support qualifications of full flight simulators running our simulation.
- Minimum 5+ years (8+ years Preferred) of engineering experience in development and execution of flight simulations is required.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in a relevant field of Engineering and be registered as a Professional Engineer.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the physics behind the airplane Flight Controls and its modeling and implementation in real time simulation.
- Must have a Strong background in C++
- Must be able to Travel 10% internationally.
- Experience with Visual Studio or Eclipse preferred.
- Experience using Boeing design documents, Specification Control Documents (SCDs), Interface Control Documents (ICDs), schematics and wiring diagrams to develop simulation software desired.
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More