Data Analytics and Machine Learning - Internship, Bachelor, or Master Thesis (w/m/d)Neu Isenburg, Hesse
Data Analytics and Machine Learning - Internship, Bachelor, or Master thesis (w/m/d)
Do you enjoy analyzing, exploring and identifying solutions to solve complex problems? Join us at Boeing Global Services Research and Rapid Development Lab in Frankfurt to advance digital solutions for the aviation industry across a multitude of domains: flight, maintenance, and operations of fixed wing, rotor and unmanned aircraft.
As part of the Research and Rapid Development team your task will be to analyze aviation data and apply machine learning algorithms and concepts to provide new insights. You enjoy deriving mathematical optimization algorithms and are capable of combining scientific papers, literature and data sources together to define and develop unique solutions for the aviation industry. You will coordinate your efforts across an international research and product team. You should be ready and excited to take on an internship/thesis at the front-end of innovation and to build the future of the digital aviation. You will work in an interdisciplinary environment, located at Neu-Isenburg, Germany and be in connection with stakeholders worldwide
• Strong background in data analytics, data mining and machine learning
• Strong skills in programming languages (e.g. Python or R)
• Ability to speak German
• Ability to think analytically and you have strong communication skills
• Flexibility and adaptability within an international research team with a strong focus on research and development of industry leading innovative aviation processes, digital products and services.
• Highly motivated team player and willing to increase your knowledge in new areas such as, digitalization, autonomy, market research, consulting, engineering, human factors or computer science theories to create advanced aviation research and product concepts
• Past internship or work experience related to this position considered a plus
• International exposure from your studies and/or work experience a plus
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master's degree program in Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science or a similar field of study
• Fluent in English;
• University mandated internship or thesis
Please attach resume and motivation letter in English.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity (weiblich/männlich/divers/offen gelassen), age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Important information regarding this requisition:
Relocation is not available with this role.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.