Geospatial Technician (m/f/d)Neu-Isenburg, Hesse
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data and are combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future. Visit our website to learn more about Jeppesen’s pioneering spirit and to apply for our open positions.
We are seeking for a Geospatial Technician (m/f/d) for the office in Neu-Isenburg, Germany
- Compiles, analyzes, formats and updates aeronautical data gathered from various source documents, using established processes and GIS tools to create and/or maintain assets
- Recognizes potential dangers through contradicting data, missing or wrong data in the asset and finds solutions with the aeronautical source
- Ensures asset’s conformance to regulatory and contractual compliance
- Makes designated corrections noted against the asset by senior employees
- Proactive communication and coordination of inter-unit information
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
- Valid work authorization for Germany
- Basic software development and programming skills, basic knowledge of SAFE agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience with geo-information system (GIS)
- Experience with a CAD is a plus
- Analytical and systematic working methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Office Application
- Good communication skills and accountability
- Good command of English and willingness to use it in a global working environment
- Opportunities to develop new personal and professional skills in a diverse, continually expanding, international working environment
- Responsibility for a broad spectrum of diverse and multifaceted tasks
- Creativity and the possibility to submit your ideas in your work area
- After successful completion of all required trainings, hybrid working model possible
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in Germany. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOUR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities