Geospatial Technician m/fNeu Isenburg, Hesse
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data, and are combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future. Visit our website to learn more about Jeppesen’s pioneering spirit, and to apply for our open positions.
Geospatial Technician m/f
Work place: Neu-Isenburg/ Germany
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiles, analyzes, formats and updates aeronautical data gathered from various source documents, using established processes and computational tools to create and/or maintain assets
- Recognizes potential dangers through contradicting data, missing or wrong data in the asset and finds solutions with the aeronautical source
- Ensures asset’s conformance to regulatory and contractual compliance
- Makes designated corrections noted against the asset by senior employees
- Proactive communication and coordination of inter-unit information
All tasks will be supervised by experienced senior employees, who will guide you through subject- specific training.
- good command of English and willingness to use it in a global working environment
- successful completion of training in the field of flight navigation (PPL, air traffic control) or flight management or experience with the Integrated Aeronautical Information Package (AIP, AIP SUPPs, AICs, NOTAM, etc.)
- experience with CAD as well as the geo-information system (GIS) is a plus
- analytical and systematic working methodology
- experience with Microsoft Office Application
- good communication skills and dependable
- opportunities to develop new personal and professional skills in a diverse, continually expanding, international working environment
- responsibility for a broad spectrum of diverse and varied tasks
- creativity and the possibility to submit your ideas in your work area
Are you looking for a new challeng?
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More