Intelligence & Analyst Senior Manager w/m/dNeu Isenburg, Hesse
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. We believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
As part of our culture of Digital Transformation, we are always looking for ways to optimize process in support of the Operational Management System by helping identify the right problems to solve, using data and voice of the customer. Then we help drive solutions that are streamlined and consistent, which ultimately creates a better customer experience, and a more predictable work flow. OMS provides a common framework for how we operate across our global organization. These practices will improve how we approach the planning of our work, how we deliver value to our customers. Through the engagement of our business partners we will help identify the areas of greatest opportunity, partners to solve them, and help build a sustainable system to drive continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will focus primarily on driving large scale, transformational opportunities. The incumbent will work closely with leadership and management stakeholders to prioritize and align business opportunities with strategic goals of the company and then deliver on those opportunities via targeted projects. This individual is expected to lead, execute, and implement change and shares ownership with senior leadership for achieving goals and objectives for these projects. These initiatives and solutions support business strategic goals, are centered on the customer experience, and produce market share, top line growth and bottom line results.
This individual is accountable for leading and delivering complex strategic, transformational, and growth projects with the goal of achieving a superior experience for the customer and operational excellence. Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Manages, develops and motivates employees and first-level managers.
This role requires technical skills, analytical skills, and understanding of multiple business areas and functions, balanced with ability to clearly and concisely communicate with management across all levels of the organization.
- Deliver measurable and transformative business and operational strategy solutions:
- In partnership with manager, drive large transformational projects (cross functional teams) for various business areas across the global enterprise to design and implement business strategic and operational service model and process changes
- Research, analyze, and synthesize significant amounts of information to quantify business opportunities and issues to develop strategy and recommendations
- Develop and implement change management plans
- Identify, advice and deliver on solutions to complex problems, requiring a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Develop implementation plans and partner with the business to ensure successful implementation
- Continually evaluate and learn new tools, processes or approaches to further improve existing methodologies.
- Establish strong, effective and collaborative partnerships with key business area leaders, project managers and subject matter experts to identify specific business opportunities or to address business needs or problems and help build effective solutions.
- Responsible for championing a cultural change towards a customer and industry centric organization, focused on end to end customer experience, operational excellence, process management, and efficiency, including training managers and employees.
- Manages large or complex teams of managers and or non-management employees (typically at the professional level).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- English proficiency.
- BA/BS required
- 10+years’ related work experience
- MBA preferred.
- 10+years’ experience in business consulting or a transformation role, to include working with customers.
- Extensive experience managing large, broad cross functional projects.
- Passion for enabling highly effective management and leadership processes and driving organizational change.
- Excellent partnership/collaboration/communication skills/facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience in driving business transformation (including mastery of a broad range of service model/strategy/transformational/process improvement tools and approaches – e.g. Design Thinking, Six Sigma, Lean).
- Proactively identify and advocate for areas of opportunity and implement solutions.
- Ability to assess risk and operational findings – turning data into actions.
- Fundamental understanding of various research techniques and data analytics
- Synthesis of detailed analysis and research into strategic insights and practical recommendations, including strategic, financial, and operational analysis
- Ability to influence mid-level to senior management through personal interactions as well as the creation and delivery of presentations.
- Ability to craft simple and effective business communications (PowerPoint) to build the case change and rationale for recommendations in order to gain management support throughout project
- Proven ability to deliver business results by driving operational change
- Comfortable asking tough questions – challenging mid-level to senior management throughout the transformation process
- Highly self-motivated – will go the extra mile to get the job done right
- Superior consulting and advisory skills; ability to think conceptually, handle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and make thoughtful recommendations.
- Ability to implement and drive change, including demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles.
- Skilled in advising and influencing managers or non-management employees to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Ability to accomplish results through managers or non-management employees.
- Ability to modify the organization structure for their scope of responsibility. Often responsible for managing team(s) or work unit(s) of the company.
- Ability to influence decision-making by internal and external management and senior level representatives.
- Some travel required.
If you want to:
- have an authentic influence on the future of aviation,
- be a part of something big, challenging and meaningful,
- have the opportunity to work for the biggest player in the aviation world,
- have flexible working hours,
please submit your application in English.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More