Student Helper (f/m/d) Flight Deck Solutions PortfolioNeu-Isenburg, Hesse
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The department Flight Deck Solutions is responsible for the applications used on the EFB in the Cockpit, such as FD Pro (charting tool) and Aviator (briefing tool), as well as the ground tools behind it, such as JDM Pro and Ground Controls.
For this function we're seeking a Student Helper (f/m/d) with an interest in setting up our customers in uploading their customer specific content with in FD Pro. This would require affinity with computer programs and a precise way of working as this information will be used in the airlines operation. For this task there will be direct connection with a point of contact within the airline. Also a training on the tools will be required. Ideally this would be for at least a year.
You will be located in Neu-Isenburg and will be provided with a laptop. Once able to the work independently there would be a possibility to work remote.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master/PhD degree program in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Business or a related technical field
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Commitment to working 16 hours a week
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Past internship or work experience related to this position considered is a plus
- International exposure from your studies and/or work experience beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast paced international team environment combined with strong verbal, written and social skills
- Experience working with internal and external customers and understand their requirements
- Experience organizing and leading project work performed on- and off-site
- Experience in programming
- Experience in aerospace regulatory and performance engineering awareness
You can look forward to an attractive and inclusive workplace in an innovative global company with flat hierarchies and a good team spirit!
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in Germany. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOUR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award