Student Helper (m/f/d)Neu-Isenburg, Hesse
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data and are combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future. Visit our website to learn more about Jeppesen’s groundbreaking spirit and to apply for our open positions.
We are seeking for a Student Helper (m/f/d) for the Global Data Management team in our office in Neu-Isenburg, Germany
- Compiles, analyzes, formats and updates aeronautical data gathered from source documents, using established processes and computational tools to create and/or maintain assets
- Ensures asset’s conformance to regulatory and contractual compliance
- Makes designated corrections noted against the asset by senior employees
- Supports data population projects and ensures successful data delivery
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or Bachelor degree program in one of the following areas: Geography, Geology, Geo-informatics, Aviation Engineering (preferred) or any other field of study
- Proficiency in both verbal/written English and German
- Able to maintain and adhere to project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful completion of tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle new and unfamiliar topics
- Analytical and systematic working methodology
- Experiences with database work is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Application
- Good communication skills and accountability
What do we offer:
- Hybrid work (remote & on site) after successful completion of all required trainings.
- Opportunities to develop new personal and professional skills in a diverse, continually growing, international working environment
- Creativity and the possibility to submit your ideas in your work area
- Flexible working hours with flextime
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in Germany. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOUR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities