Student (Internship, Master and Bachelor Thesis) m/f/dNeu-Isenburg, Hesse
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Do you have a passion for aviation and software? The Boeing Global Services Lab in Frankfurt is focused on addressing new and evolving aviation software industries through disruptive innovative ideas. Software topics range from Drones, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Intelligent Cabin, and much more. You can contribute by performing an internship or writing your Master/Bachelor thesis on a variety of topics either proposed by yourself or via collaboration with our researchers. Fancy working in an international environment who collaborates with other labs, researchers and customers across the globe? Join us by applying below and help us to shape the aviation industry of tomorrow!
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or Bachelor degree program in one of the following areas: Aviation Engineering, Business, Human Factors/Psychology, Computer Science, Data Analytics/Science and Machine Learning with a focus and interest in software technologies
- Fluent in English both written and verbal; German is not required but beneficial
- You will work in an interdisciplinary environment, located in Neu-Isenburg, Germany and connected with stakeholders worldwide
- Past internship or work experience with relation to aviation, software or other technologies considered a plus
- International exposure which you have gained from your studies and/or work experience
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Ability to think abstract and can connect your ideas to products and solutions
- You bring enthusiasm and excitement to new projects or your thesis to shape new ideas and services
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well within an international team and to be proactive in shaping ideas and sharing results
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle new and unfamiliar topics
- Able to maintain and adhere to project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful ideation and product development
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in Germany. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOUR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posting for Master and Bachelor Thesis student hiring in Germany
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award