Student (Internship, Master and Bachelor Thesis) m/f/dNeu-Isenburg, Hesse
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Do you have a passion for aviation and software? The Boeing Global Services Lab in Frankfurt is focused on addressing new and evolving aviation software industries through ground-breaking innovative ideas. Software topics range from Drones, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Intelligent Cabin, and much more. You can contribute by performing an internship or writing your Master/Bachelor thesis on a variety of topics either proposed by yourself or via collaboration with our researchers. You will work in an interdisciplinary environment, located in Neu-Isenburg, Germany and connected with stakeholders worldwide.
Fancy working in an international environment who collaborates with other labs, researchers and customers across the globe? Join us by applying below and help us to shape the aviation industry of tomorrow!
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or Bachelor degree program in one of the following areas: Aviation Engineering, Business, Human Factors/Psychology, Computer Science, Data Analytics/Science and Machine Learning with a focus and interest in software technologies
- Ability to work well within an international team and to be proactive in shaping ideas and sharing results. International exposure which you have gained from your studies and/or work experience
- Ability to think abstract and can connect your ideas to products and solutions
- You bring enthusiasm and excitement to new projects or your thesis to shape new ideas and services
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle new and unfamiliar topics
- Able to maintain and adhere to project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful ideation and product development
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- German is not required but beneficial
- Past internship or work experience with relation to aviation, software or other technologies considered a plus
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in Germany. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOUR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities